Prof. Dr. Thomas Wilke
Table of Contents
I am interested in cryptography, especially cryptographic protocols, automata
theory, mathematical logic, verification, and computer science education. Within these fields my research
- design, specification, and analysis of cryptographic protocols,
- automatic verification, especially model checking,
- expressiveness and algorithmic properties of specification logics,
especially linear temporal logic,
- algebraic and logical treatment of formal languages,
- algorithmic treatment of (finite) automata,
- open educational resources.
Currently, I am member of the editorial boards of Lecture Notes in Logic and I encourage everyone to consider this series for publishing his or her results in mathematical logic in them. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this.
I am an active member of the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. and I am on the Council of the EATCS (European Association for Theoretical Computer Science). Recently, I was nominated for the upcoming EATCS council elections (my current term on the council will end soon): I hope that I can help to turn EATCS into an organization that supports theoreticians to publish open access.